CasaXPS: Processing Software for XPS, AES, SIMS and More
CasaXPS processing software offers powerful analysis techniques for both spectral and imaging data. The system originally designed for XPS and Auger data now offers features covering a wide range of analytical techniques including ToF SIMS, dynamic SIMS and many more.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data conversion options are standard in CasaXPS, where proprietary file formats are converted to ISO 14976 (VAMAS) allowing results to be easily exchanged between laboratories.
CasaXPS videos are also available on YouTube under the
To view the Web Manual, click below
Single Academic License: Euro 830.00
Site Academic License: Euro 2490.00
Single Commercial License: Euro 1585.00
Site Commercial License: Euro 4988.00
A site licenses allows CasaXPS to be used throughout a university. Numerous site licenses are owned by universities around the world (click here for list). To determine if your institute is already covered by a site license or to make enquiries about purchasing licenses for CasaXPS, please contact email@example.com.
The Casa Cookbook, available from Acolyte Science (the publishers), RBD Instruments Inc (USA) and SPECS GmbH, is an essential companion to the CasaXPS software. Data used in the book can be downloaded from the web.
Polymer Database CD-ROM in ISO (VAMAS) format: “The XPS of Polymer Database”, Edited by G. Beamson and D. Briggs ISBN: 0-9537848-4-3
Features in CasaXPS include:
· Full quantification including transmission correction.
· Configurable quantification reports.
· Background type ranging from the standard Linear, Shirley and Tougaard to user-defined cubic-spline approximations.
· Asymmetric and symmetric line-shapes: Doniach-Sunjic, Voigt, Gaussian-Lorentzian and line-shapes defined from data.
· Easy-to-use propagation of processing, annotation and peak models to other data.
· Batch processing for repetitive tasks, including configurable processing, display layout with automatic printing and report generation.
· State-of-the-art image processing for XPS spectromicroscopy offering quantified chemical-state XPS images.