Software for XPS, AES, SIMS and More
software offers powerful analysis techniques for both spectral and imaging
data. The system originally designed for XPS and Auger data now offers features
covering a wide range of analytical techniques including ToF SIMS, dynamic SIMS
and many more.
information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data conversion options are standard in CasaXPS, where
proprietary file formats are converted to ISO 14976 (VAMAS) allowing results to
be easily exchanged between laboratories.
CasaXPS videos are also available on YouTube under the
To view the Web Manual, click below
Single Academic License: Euro 830.00
Site Academic License: Euro 2490.00
Single Commercial License: Euro 1585.00
Site Commercial License: Euro 4988.00
A site licenses
allows CasaXPS to be used throughout a university. Numerous site licenses are owned by universities
around the world (click here for list). To determine if your institute is already
covered by a site license or to make enquiries about purchasing licenses for
CasaXPS, please contact email@example.com.
Database CD-ROM in ISO (VAMAS) format: “The XPS of Polymer Database”,
Edited by G. Beamson and D. Briggs ISBN: 0-9537848-4-3
Features in CasaXPS include:
· Full quantification including transmission correction.
· Configurable quantification reports.
· Background type ranging from the standard Linear, Shirley and Tougaard to user-defined cubic-spline approximations.
· Asymmetric and symmetric line-shapes: Doniach-Sunjic, Voigt, Gaussian-Lorentzian and line-shapes defined from data.
· Easy-to-use propagation of processing, annotation and peak models to other data.
· Batch processing for repetitive tasks, including configurable processing, display layout with automatic printing and report generation.
· State-of-the-art image processing for XPS spectromicroscopy offering quantified chemical-state XPS images.